While on the subject of safe computing, I thought it would be good
time to pass on a site I found on the net that covers protecting your
PC very well. It has several links to sites that check your PCs
security, and explains how to make it safe. It has a link to the well
known grc.com test site, Shields UP, plus several that go into much
more in-depth testing, all FREE.

http://www.geocities.com/i_n_s_2000/