From:           "Ivan Beale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        virus alert -action required
Date sent:      Wed, 30 May 2001 14:38:59 +1000

Hi Morris and Joline

Unfortunately I was sent an email that contains a dormant virus that will
become active on 1st June 2001. No virus software can detect it because it
doesn't become a virus until 1st June and by then it may be too late. It
wipes out all files and folders on the hard drive. This virus travels
through e-mail and migrates to the 'C:\windows\command' folder.

PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE IT AND HOW TO REMOVE IT

Go to the "START" button
Go to "FIND" then "FILES & FOLDERS"
Make sure the search box is searching the "C" drive
Type in; SULFNBK.EXE
If you find it, highlight it. DO NOT OPEN THE FILE
Go to 'File' and delete it
Close the find Dialog Box.
Open the Recycle Bin - find the file and delete it from the Recycle Bin
You should be safe
The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY e-mail to
since 23-4-01.

Ivan

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of the SOBs that write
virus worms!
Leith Jennings

73
Lee  ZL2AL - ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE

If you want finite limits - Try WAS or WAZ.
If you want a challenge - Try DXCC.
The wall starts around 300
P5 is number 334!