By now you know I never respond to the virus threads..HOWEVER,
this one is a hoax..according to the Norton's site.  If you follow the
instructions, you basically crash your own system!!!

The file mentioned is a key WIN95/98/2000 systems file.  The give-
a-way is the fact you're suppose to delete the recycling bin.  Of
course..that way when you computer fails to operate, you can't
recover the deleted file.

Now..this does NOT open a thread about Mac's vs Windows..

Soooo go out and work some DX.. Listen intently for

Kilo Foxtrot 2 Tango India...

thanks for your time.  now back to the world..already in progress

> This was just sent to me an hour ago!
>

> Sorry folks, but if you have received an email from me recently, then
> you probably have a dormant virus set to activate on June 1st. Please
> see below for the instructions to remove it.
>
> Regards, Morris Beale

> From:           "Ivan Beale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:        virus alert -action required Date sent:      Wed, 30
> May 2001 14:38:59 +1000
>
> Hi Morris and Joline
>
> Unfortunately I was sent an email that contains a dormant virus that
> will become active on 1st June 2001. No virus software can detect it
> because it doesn't become a virus until 1st June and by then it may be
> too late. It wipes out all files and folders on the hard drive. This
> virus travels through e-mail and migrates to the 'C:\windows\command'
> folder.
>
> PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE IT AND HOW TO
> REMOVE IT
>
> Go to the "START" button
> Go to "FIND" then "FILES & FOLDERS"
> Make sure the search box is searching the "C" drive
> Type in; SULFNBK.EXE
> If you find it, highlight it. DO NOT OPEN THE FILE
> Go to 'File' and delete it
> Close the find Dialog Box.
> Open the Recycle Bin - find the file and delete it from the Recycle
> Bin You should be safe The bad part is: You need to contact everyone
> you have sent ANY e-mail to since 23-4-01.
>
> Ivan
>
> May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of the SOBs that
> write virus worms! Leith Jennings
>
> 73
> Lee  ZL2AL - ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE
>
> If you want finite limits - Try WAS or WAZ.
> If you want a challenge - Try DXCC.
> The wall starts around 300
> P5 is number 334!

73,

Steve - KF2TI

I married my wife for her looks...
but not the ones she's been giving me lately

Growing old is not an option...
Growing up IS!!!!!
Have a fun filled day...laugh a little  :-)