Hi,
 One of my only comments is....It depends on the Dx station and how
comfortable he or she is working the mass multitudes...We are not all like
OH2BH...some of us
TRY to be equal in the treatment of all...of if we work 25 per call area then
we are trying to be as equal to everyone as we can..
   I wished WE in the radio community would not be so vocal in our condemming
someone who does not have the talents that others do.  And try to undrerstand
that he or she might be doing the best that they can...We all have to start
somewhere..
  When I go on an expedition...I do the things that I feel comfortable
with...I know that I can not please everyone..so I try to please me..If I do
my best to work as many as I can...then NO one should complain.  If I descide
to work a NET...Blasphemy..
then I will...it is my choice..you do not have to work me...it will not hurt
my feelings...
 I made someone the net happy and that makes my day...
 Even if we all were someone like Marty...someone would still complain
because they did not get worked or in the log...not thinking that we can NOT
work them all..
 or we did not work the masses as THEY think we should...so it will never
end...

 73,
 Ed    NT4TT
        AH2BE/KH9/KH0  HL9MM 8P9GI  KB6DAW/KH2/KH9/KH6
          HZ1AB