Here is an updated itinerary from Francois VE2XO.

 I will be QRV as 3XY6A (Conakry), SSB and
RTYY, on Feb 18th, Feb 25th and Feb26th probably
from 22:00 to 01:00 Z on 14 and/or 18 MHz. And also
on Feb 27th probably between 08:00 and 13:00Z on
21 MGz. on Maybe more than but I don't know yet.

I will be also QRV as 3XY8A (Los Islands, AF-051)
on Feb 23th and 24th, SSB only. Activity will depend
on power availability (I won't have a generator with
me). I have been informed that I should get power
from 17:00Z until 09:00Z.

Please let people know that this will be my first
RTTY experience, so they have to be forgiving !

As you see, things change fast...

73, Francois