From: N7MAL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 4:41 PM
Subject: [DX-NEWS] W7 BURO

In the last 2 days I've received 3 envelopes from the W7 buro. Each envelope
contained approx 24 cards and each envelope was mailed the same day at the
same post office.
Is this happening to anyone else and is there a 'reasonable' explanation ?

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm