Hi all,

Now that I've got a 15m cq qso in the log, I can ask this without valid
accusation of sour grapes:

Does anyone know if there are plans to make use of openings to Europe?  I
listened (and called through US pileups) for 19 hours yesterday and for a
total of about one of those they listened for Europe.  Has anyone heard of a
strategy for the next week?  Am I wasting my time being a hermit here in the
shack when I'm not at work?  Will they continue to follow the telephone-line
propagation paths into the USA for the next week?  I know lots of very
frustrated people here in Europe who may be interested in the answer

I can find little relevant info on the web sites.

73 and GL in the pileups.  May your electricity bill be not too large :-)

Dave G0OIL