Well, this comes from a small European pistol who of course hasn't worked
Ducie yet...
Due to its geographical position, signals from EU must be less strong than
those from NA & JA...
What upsets me a bit is that this (local) morning I found them on 21020
working mostly JA with a few kW Europeans... this (local) afternoon they
were working mostly North America again with a few kW Europeans. If they
don't sign "EU only" during  propagation peaks to EU, I guess they won't
have any Europeans using 50W into a dipole or vertical in their logs...

ON4CAS/N1TOI
UBA Award Manager
http://www.qsl.net/on4cas