Hey ya big Bloke, I still can't send mail to you, it keeps
bouncin'????Take care Alex, hey how come yer not workin'??
Hi Hi

73, Bob KI4RU

--
God Bless America and all our friends around the world !

Bob McCourt KI4RU  Need QSL Info Try Me
507 Highland Dr.   3 Databases
Eustis FL 32726    Lake County
25 Mi.NW of Orlando Ph:352-589-4078