From: Jim Reisert AD1C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] E. Timor Gets United Nations Nod

To those that wrote me stating this was already an entity...

My understanding is that current entity is the UN Temporary Administration
of East Timor.  If they become a member of the UN, this would change the
administration, perhaps resulting in a new DXCC entity.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com