Our old friend Jorge passed away yesterday, after a
severe heart problem.
Sure, we will miss the southern DXer in our Country,
but we will always remember the lessons Jorge gave us
in every minute of his life.
Jorge was 74 years old, and was on in every pile up
with his old vertical, and a very nice set up, but
full of patience to work that "hard one".
Honest, true, a real "whole" guy, was only waiting for
his Mount Athos CW contact ....
Our condolences to his lovely and very kind wife Mary,
and we are sure Jorge will RIP.

Alberto/LU1DZ
Raul/LU6EF
GACW Coordinators
http://gacw.no-ip.org

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo!
Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html