:(((((

          Please pas my condolence to the Vrsalovic family !!!

 Senor Jorge been one of my best 'Tierra del Fuego' frend for the last 20 years in my
28y.  ham-radio life ,.......  LU7XP will be remembered as one of strongest one in all
of my pile-up's I ever have; from my home Z32ZM or  from YT1AD in contest's !!!

   Vy sorry to hear that another YU-born HAM is away from all of us :(

                 73,GL & DX !!!!    de: MOME- Z32ZM,K1B,3D2ZM,3D2CI