From: "Goran SM4DHF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: [DX-NEWS] QSL EL2WW

Hi,
there has been a lot of questions about QSL´s
I have been trying 3 times to get a card for EL2WW
via ON5NT. Have also sent several email to ON5NT and
also to the operator of EL2WW, ON4WW, but do not get any
response what so ever on mail or email?
Has anyone recently been able to get a card via ON5NT
or know other email addresses than the ones on QRZ.com

73 Goran SM4DHF