Has anybody experience not being able to bring up the program after putting
your own save folder over the stock save folder?

Brief explanation:

I run the program onto the hard drive and it runs fine. I get out of the
program and then I go to re-enter and the program and it comes back up OK.

Now, I do the same thing except this time I transfer my save folder
information that I have saved on floppy disks. Everything works great till I
go to get out of the program. When I try to re-enter again the logo comes up
and then everything stops. The program will not cycle back on again.

Was working just fine till recently. Usually keep the program running all
the time, so am not sure when this problem first occurred. When I went to
re-boot the computer yesterday is when I found out there was something
funny.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,  73, STU (W6TA)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]