I think I understood what you were asking.  The country database already
contains a Buro flag.  I wonder if the software is not obeying the flag when
the "Marked for bureau" labels are printed out.  This should be a simple thing
to fix if it's broken:

- print all cards for valid bureaus, sorted by entity
- print a label saying "following countries have no QSL bureau"
- print the rest of the lables, sorted by entity

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com