Paul
It looks like before printing, when I see the count of the numbers that
will go to a counrty that has a non-active bureau,
I can change the method for _those_ qsls to direct
or something else.

That seems to solve my problem nicely.

I also looked at "Labels: Change QSL routing".
Very interesting - I didn't even know that existed!

Thank you very much, Larry