Interesting.  I never use the Ensoniq card anymore - it's just there.  I
use the Echo for MMTTY on RTTY and Digipan for PSK31 and all works
perfectly.  I guess DX4WIN is just asking for a mode that doesn't work,
as you suggest.  Don't know why the other programs work properly.  Guess
I'll just have to stick to Digipan!  Thanks for your comments.