Yes, you're right, it is tedious, but I don't do it this way.  There's a better
way.

When I import a contest log, I assign it a unique group number.  Then I go to
Group Selections and create a name for that group.  If you then open the "Same
Call" window, the group name is displayed along with the QSO information.

I have used 72 groups so far, so only have 182 left (256 - 72 - 2 (YL/QRP)).

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com