Original message:

> Speaking of the 756Pro...I have a 756 Pro II, and I'd like to have it set
> filter 1 rather than filter 2 for SSB use. Before I start poking around
and
> re-inventing the wheel, does anyone have a rig file specific to the Pro II
> that has this already set up?

David,

I'm using an older version of DX4WIN and am using the IC-775 radio file with
my IC-756 PROII, but this command should work for your setup, too.  To get
DX4WIN to call the wide CW filter (filter 1), change the Set Mode command
string to 060001FD.  This will call the wide filter for SSB, too.  I like to
have the radio go to wide filter when clicking a spot, because the
frequencies for spots are sometimes not highly accurate.  If you would
rather call the medium or narrow filters (for some reason). use the command
strings 060002FD and 060003FD, respectively.

Greg KT0K