Just freed up a serial port and so was able to play around with the
MMTTY interface to DX4WIN, using the procedure documented here a few
months back.  It works pretty well so far.  I set the interface speed to
19200 at both ends to minimize any delays.  The only thing that's a bit
clunky is the switching from receive to transmit and back again.  I find
the CTRL-R and CTRL-T hard to achieve when in a hurry.  In the macro
buttons, I used the "_\" string to reset to receive mode at the end of a
macro transmission.  However, the "__" string wouldn't force transmit
mode in the macro.  Has anyone come up with a smoother way to switch to
transmit other than CTRL-T?
--
K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC