At 01:03 PM 11/12/2002 +0100, Radi Kar F6GNZ wrote:

>Aren't you satisfied with the current version of DX4WIN? What is wrong with
>it? What is missing for you? Most of us are more than happy with it..

I'm happy with it too, but it could stand some improvement....

1.  Fix IOTA editor so it doesn't crash when adding new reference numbers

2.  Copy IOTA field from previous QSO to current one.  This functionality used
     to be there, but somehow got lost.

3.  Improve the US County reports so that they have the same capabilities
     as the other awards, i.e. mode support, needed lists, double-click on
     report creates logbook filter, etc.

4.  Interface to MMTTY via API rather than complicated serial-port loopback.

5.  Have it work BS7 and VU4 for me when they come on the air, even if I'm
not home!

:-)

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC