I have to admit not following these threads closely, so this may have been
raised before, but I would like the WAZ tracking to reflect the actual
award...for example, if I set the DX Spotting window to WAZ, it
colors/announces zones like DXCC, but the single band WAZ awards are
single-mode as well.  So if I have zone 23 confirmed on 15m CW, but not
SSB, then JT1AB on 21.290 comes up nothing.