This is a problem.  For the ARRL "vision" (I deliberately used the
quotes) to be successful there is going to have to be considerable
integration of their system in existing logging programs.

Consider the following problem.

The eQSL system is a complete disaster if you operate portable, mobile,
or from multiple QTH's.  It does not keep track of such things except
for use of the NOTES field.  I don't expect that the ARRL system will be
much better.  The ARRL system has the capability of storing the current
QTH in each record -- but this requires that the logging program send
such information.  And it requires that the ARRL implement that field --
and use it for awards checking.  From my reading of the ARRL design
documents they were primarily interested in DXCC tracking.  But
counties, states, lighthouses, and other things generate a lot of paper
QSL activity and that is unlikely to stop.

Before someone asks, yes I have talked to the ARRL about this and the
answers have been unsettling.  The "guru" there says that it is part of
the implementation of the authenticity certificates.  Since that is a
ridiculous approach to the problem, I'm assuming that he is wrong.

Hang on to your QSL cards!

73,
Mike WA0SXV