Barry et al:

I should have mentioned in my response that the first thing I did in my case
was to replace the battery---and that changed nothing, which led to
motherboard replacement, and, finally, registry cleaning. I used and use
AtomTime, which correctly updated the clock---which then invariably
wandered, until the Registry cleaning did the job for me.

Garry, NI6T