> I followed your instructions and have got it to work using win 2k. How do
> you log your qsos into DX4WIN. If you can't do this then I can't see the
> point.

Bill,
I use this combo to work a NEW DXCC or BANDPOINT,
not to make long runs in RTTY, when I intend to do that
I use a dedicated program for RTTY and import them later
in DX4WIN.
But you can copy and paste from one window to another easy
since this is not a very quick mode you have plenty of time
when you are sending out a buffer.
If you grab a spot from the packet cluster you have most of details also.

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dxt.htm

MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.on4aoi.be/sale.htm