----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Gandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 7:08 PM
Subject: [Dx4win] RE Upgrade

I do not think I will upgrade to soon as I did not see much in it that I can
use here on the

<<snip>>

I've had several logging programs over the last few years. The last one was
Turbolog but as time went by it became more and more out of date. There were
constant promises of upgrade but they never happened so I moved on.

I moved on to DX4WIN. This suits me at present but I don't necessarily feel
any loyalty to it.  When its time to move on that's it. Bye.

At present there are few irritations:

1. No start and finish times
2. No power box
Both are required to be recorded by the British licensing authorities.
3. I doesn't seem to integrate with a decent rtty program like mmtty.

Any new version is going to cost money and there are products out there that
don't cost anything. Logger for one.

What is likely to keep me loyal is the bloody hassle of converting my logs
and the learning curve of getting to know the new brand.

73

Bill