At 04:18 PM 1/29/03 -0600, TG9AJR wrote:
>Then why is called an upgrade if we have to do it manually ?
>
>And almost start all over again...

I don't understand the complaint.  It's only good practice to copy your log
file from the old version to the new one, so that if anything goes wrong
during the installation you won't lose your data.  Merging the .ini files
is something that has been required since day one, while merging the
DX4WIN.CTY allows you to save all those precious exception calls that
you've collected over the years.

It's called an upgrade because of all the new things it does.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database has just been updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm