Duke

I have the same problems.. With my telnet cluster of first preference. I can't
stay connected beyond a couple of hours. I asked this same question about 6
months ago, and what I was told is that although many have asked for the
feature, for some reason, it is not perceived as necessary..     So, we just
keep getting disconnected.

Paul.. Please relent and give us a pinging feature in a future upgrade (and I
will quickly upgrade to the newest edition.. !   J     ). Add a switch to make
it something that people that don't want it can turn it off, but all of us who
could really use it, could turn it on.  variable ping interval 10 minutes to 2
or 3 hours.. Sounds like a plan..

73

                 Gary

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  text/x-vcard
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---