Sry, Greg, I don't have a list. The only way (that I know of) that you can
determine if the cluster node is using CLX software is to look at the prompt

I connect to K4QC ..... hvldx.tzo.com:41112 that is using CLX. The
"set/alive" command works ......  well, "haltingly."

73 (and good luck), Duke

> Duke - Can you provide a list of clusters to us that use the CLX software.
The