LOTW is out of Beta for some time now.

And the reason for the bandwidth is because there is a real issue
tracking award status with the program as it stands, if you use LOTW,
and there is a real possibility that DX operations may adopt LOTW as the
primary way of providing credit for DXCC as it's cost free and fast...

There is similar discussions on other logging software reflectors also.
You just can't get away from it Steve ;-)