To elaborate on my earlier post, if I have multiple qsos with thge same
station, and try to read from one bamd qso to another, double clicking gets
me a pop up screen that THE QSO DOES NOT MATCH THE CURRENT FILTER. I have
gone into the filter options screen and tried to change the filter there to
DX4WIN V4 OR HIGHER without any success. It will not allow me to make other
changes, and to be honest, I am not sure that it has accepted tha one
either. Is there any other place that will allow a filter to be changed or
any idea of how to clear this problem? I need to be be able to page through
the QSOs from time to time to log in cards etc, and this can be a real pain
in the lobotomus..........

Also, I usually save the SAVE file in another location. If I save the log
files, does that mean I saved the problem with it? Would deleting the file
after saving my last few QSOS and then reloading using my old SAVE file
solve the problem or merely move it around some?

Does anyone have any ideas? TIA

Tom

N4TJ