Tom,

After you see the message that 'The QSO does not match the
current filter' , click the OK button followed by an Escape. This
cancels the current filter and lets you select any QSO shown.

If a 'Selection' is active, this does not work, because only QSOs
that are in the current selection will be shown. When DX4WIN starts,
the selection is 'ALL QSOs', so I don't think that is the problem.

Paul