Hi Tom

I'm also running v5.03 here.

I've often wished that any Q listed in the "Same Call" window could
be selected.  The way it works now is that you can only select Q's
from there if they satisfy the current filter you have set.

For example, I can set a filter for 3V8BB on 20m.  Alll my Q's with
him on 20m show up in the "Log Report" window.  Every Q I have with
3V8BB (whether 20m or not) shows up in the "Same Call" window.  If I
try to select a 10m Q from there, I get the "QSO DOES NOT MATCH THE
CURRENT FILTER"  message.  Right now, the solution is to set the
filter to JUST the call.  Then all are selectable.

Also, what is this "filter options screen" you say you're trying to
modify?  I sure don't see it in my program.

73, Ron - N9QQK