Hi Rune,
Yes presently I load DX4win in my main computer in the shack but now in the
summer I operate out at the garden, with a laptop and wireless network, my
Logfile is at the main computer, no problems at all. Many DX4win users load
DX4win in two or several computers. Maybe you want a DX Alert. but I don't
think wife's likes this at night! good for 6M opening.
I use TRX Manager to control the remote rig and rotors and wireless
headphones for audio. with the climate we have in the island I operate now 6
months at year this way, quite pleasant.
73, Jaime, EA6NB.