Clive,

I'm not so sure I'd class these as "abnormalities" as perhaps personal
wishes. (Comments, below):

Clive GM3POI wrote:

> Lets hope that all the various abnormalities within 6.02 and for that matter
> were in Ver5 are addressed before worrying about adding to the programme
> capabilities.

> Like having the frequency logged for each Q in its own window, setting the
> 80m band to read 3.5mhz not near the top of the band at 3.7 it will then
> conform with the rest of the world.!!

Yep, that sort of makes sense.

> Changing notes for this call to read 'Name' because just about anything else
> can change.

Not necessarily. I sometimes log that the guy is an ex-G (like myself)
or something about his past that I find interesting, such as being
ex-military or having lived somewhere else.

> Having the bearing and SR/SS for large countries such as VK and VE split
> down to call areas So as I can tell when VK6 sunrise is instead of Canberra
> or Sydney.

Fine, but that only works for geographical prefixes that are enforced by
the local licencing authority. However, it couldn't be done for the US,
where call sign owners are not forced to change their call when they
move cross country. (Yep, guilty.)

> Being able to log reports for more obscure propagation modes like MS or EME
> within the RST fields.
> Having a user defined data base of club membership numbers available etc etc
> 73 Clive GM3POI

73, Darrell
NR3Y/6