Further comments...

Yes... The frequency should be logged for compatability with just about
every other logger and ADIF...
For this reason alone, I gave up asking and have moved to another =
logger...
But I miss DX4Win's quirky but quick interface, so keep hoping!!! I'll =
never
loggers.
(ie no loss of entropy ;-)

>=20
> > Changing notes for this call to read 'Name' because just about=20
> > anything else can change.
>=20
> Not necessarily. I sometimes log that the guy is an ex-G=20
> (like myself)=20
> or something about his past that I find interesting, such as being=20
> ex-military or having lived somewhere else.
>=20
 A separate field for Ops name would be appreciated... Notes otherwise =
are
fine as is.

> > Having the bearing and SR/SS for large countries such as VK and VE=20
> > split down to call areas So as I can tell when VK6 sunrise=20
> is instead=20
> > of Canberra or Sydney.
>=20
> Fine, but that only works for geographical prefixes that are=20
> enforced by=20
> the local licencing authority. However, it couldn't be done=20
> for the US,=20
> where call sign owners are not forced to change their call when they=20
> move cross country. (Yep, guilty.)
>=20
> > Being able to log reports for more obscure propagation=20
> modes like MS=20
> > or EME within the RST fields.

Seems to, me this is done...

> Having a user defined data=20
> base of club=20
> > membership numbers available etc etc=20

Logic 7 does this well, and I do like it... Very handy!

>73 Clive GM3POI
>=20
> 73, Darrell
> NR3Y/6

And I would like a much easier interface to LoTW... Such as in Logic,
Writelog and DXKeeper to name a few.