Hi all,

Let me preface this by stating:

Bug - a feature that is indicated in the manual or helpfile as working, but
actually does not.

Wish - a feature that is currently not in the manual or helpfile and might a
make nice addition to the program.

So.. This is a WISH! :-)

It would be nice to have the 4 letter designations automatically go to the
correct county for the state. Example, I'm working the MI QSO party, and
they are giving their counties as a four letter combination (LENA, LAPE,
etc.) I have to type that in and then scroll down on the list to find the
appropriate county.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have all 2000+ county names memorized! :-)

73 DE AI3W, Rick

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---