Roger,
I had the same problem after the CQWWDX and Paul directed me to
convert the .bin to ADIF same as you.  Did it, worked great, and added
the CQWWDX Q's to DX4WIN FB.
Thanks for the support Paul..........

Paul van der Eijk wrote:
> Roger,
>
> Use the ADIF conversion utility (on the CT website)
>
> It works much better than the BIN conversions we used
> to have, which is also the reason it was removed from
> the standard import filters.
>
> -- Paul
>

> At 02:34 PM 12/5/2004, Roger Huntley wrote:
>
>> I just upgraded to verxion 6.03 and am having trouble importing a
>> recent CT
>> file.  I do not see it as an option anymore with the import/merge action.
>> Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>> Tnx,
>> Roger, W7VV

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/asbp/uscgasbp/
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY