I am interested in converting my ARRL 160 and CQ 160 contest
contacts from their TR-LOG file into my DX4WIN master file.
Although a conversion from N6TR to DX4WIN does exist and
does work, it does not attempt to convert the section
information into state entries in the DX4WIN log. I believe
that this can be done if one is willing to write a
subprogram to do a table look up and then load a data field.
The same sub program would be able to process Sweepstakes
logs so that one can have state entries for checking out WAS
and 5BWAS.

Before I start the process of researching how to write such
a routine it seems appropriate to ask if someone has already
done this and made it available to the DX4WIN community.
Does anyone have information on such a routine?

Tod, K?TO