Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN W/RTTY?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:46:24 -0500
From: Wayne King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: DX4WIN <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

Is anyone using DX4WIN and RTTY while logging? I've tried PSK31 which works
very well but  I can't get RTTY feature to work. My TU is a Hal DXP38 via a
com 1.

I have NO RX or TX. So I guess DX4WIN does not support  the DXP38. There is
not much in the docs or in the setup to go by. The only choice is none or
regular. I should have ordered a regular tu unit. Who makes them?
Wayne N2WK