I use an MFJ 1278b with digital filtering and the RTTY window in Dx4win. All
logging functions work fine along with the tnc. If you choose, you can also
translate cw by getting into the cw mode on the tnc.
Bill-W5VW

Juha Rantanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To my knowledge it does not integrate with any sound-card based RTTY
> programs. I know you can import QSOs from WriteLog and many others, but
not
> in real time.

That is not correct. It will work with MMTTY just fine. Check
http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4winmmtty.html .

Juha OH6XX

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Sep  9 23:16:19 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (J. F. Samuels)
Date: Thu Sep  9 23:23:55 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] RTTY

I disagree.  To require two computers, or two serial ports, or a dummyup
serial program and all that shenanigans to make it work, is not integration.

Even the PSK31 window no longer works properly.  In previous versions I
could click on a call and have it copy to the QSO Call window.  That, at
least, was somewhat integrated.  It is broken now.

In another post someone said they could use their MFJ TNC while logging in
DX4WIN.  That is what I said I did with my KAM, but that is also not
integration -- the two don't talk to each other.

John, K2CIB