Well like I said, I agree fundamentally but to be honest I can see both just as
well at this point of my life.  I'm sure a day will come that I may change that
tune.  Just in case anyone's wondering I'm on a 19" screen at 1600 x 1200
(thought I was at 1024 x 768 still) because I wanted to have too much open on
the screen at once, (like every window) and have done so since version 4.x .

I suppose I could used to an "O" as well any other letter :O)

WWMWMWM
works too LOL!

I think the only solution to this whole problem is to have this:

CCCCCCCCCCC

We all can see that one.  Anyway, thanks for the bandwidth and I'm mostly just
funnin' with everyone cuz' it don't much matter to me what letter is used and
if the majority wants something other than "M" that's fine with me.  I want all
 "C's" anyway :O)
73,

Todd
WM8C's Ham Links