Larry,
        In the "ValidDX" field of the QSO entry window, change that QSO
to "Invalid."  That will make it show up on spots again.

        73,  Duane

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:11:47 -0600 "Larry Alkoff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I sometimes get QSLs from a station or manager
> and one or more QSOs are marked Not in Log (NIL).
>
> Because DX4Win doesn't know these QSOs are effectively dead
> they don't show up in spots.
>
> I don't want to delete these QSOs as my practice is to never delete
> data.
>
> How can I mark such QSOs so spots show up and I get another chance?
> Mark them "invalid"?
>
> Larry Alkoff N2LA

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
Has anyone on the reflector gotten 6.03 running on Linux.  I would appreciate
some advice if there is some experience out there.

73's
Brian
KA7KUZ