TX9 has two managers, DL4XS for CW and DL5NAM for SSB and RTTY. DX4WIN only
allows one manager per callsign, unless there's a trick I don't know about.
Any suggestions for getting separate managers in the log for TX9?
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Oct 18 18:48:04 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Oct 18 18:48:16 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Multiple Manager Question

--- Nelson Moyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TX9 has two managers, DL4XS for CW and DL5NAM for SSB and RTTY. DX4WIN only
> allows one manager per callsign, unless there's a trick I don't know about.
> Any suggestions for getting separate managers in the log for TX9?

There is no trick, that's just the way DX4WIN works.  If enough people ask,
maybe Paul will add it to his "to do" list.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC
I think the qsl manager should be a part of the qso entry to be able to
export it to adif format also.

de 9k2hn
Hamad