Hi Paul.

I thought about cc to you on my email but didn't want to bother you.

The problem with labels is that I tend to have a lot of qsos with the print
flag set and batch print them.
The print jobs are done approximately monthly for the "direct" and 3-4 times
per year for "buro".
My understanding is that all qsos with the print flag set will print in the
selected method.
I can't just clear the print labels because there is no way to bring them back.

The only way around this that I have found is to set the method on each label
in the desired label selection
to something unique like "other" or "$$$", print the labels
and then set the method back on each label.  That's pretty cumbersome.
As you have mentioned, I make use of filters for this process.

Since an F8 selection is used so much in DX4Win I always thought it would be
nice if label printing
also followed F8 selection.
Possibly F8 to select, then all qsos in the selection with the label flag set
would print.
Or possibly F8, select the qsos and also select Label=Y.
Something like that would make the process a lot easier.

My thought was that since the logic for F8 selection already exists it would be
relatively easy
to apply that selection to label printing.  Of course, I don't know the code so
it might be a lot
harder to implement than "relatively easy" <g>.

Larry N2LA