--- Joe - WDØM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> DX4WIN should incorporate the ability to link to MMTTY, and make it as
> transparent as possible.....

> Here's the "licensing" language for developers, which definitively resolves
> the issue:

> "Commercial Programs:

> "If you distribute a commercial program, you CAN (emphasis added) include
> code to use the MMTTY and MMSSTV Engines with your software. However, you
> can not include engines as part of your distribution.

> "You must provide a link on your Website to the MM Hamsoft Website where
> the MMTTY and MMSSTV Engine may be downloaded by your users.  This will
> insure that the latest version is used."

Well I don't want to rehash it again but guys I would LOVE the ability to do
this...  I love MMTTY and integrating it would be wonderful...  Thanks in
advance!

73, Tom W1TJL

=====
Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
 (past calls WB1CBY, /VE8, /VE1, /VO8)

          LeClerc Consulting
         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         PC/Network Consulting