-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Les Kalmus
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] MicroKeyer & Win XP problems

I have recently put together a PC using an Asus V7A880 MB & Asus Video
card
& 1 MB of RAM.
It includes a Conexant modem, CD/DVD R/W drive and Serial ATA HD using
Win
XP Pro. I have put together many PCs in the past but none with the
problems
I have experienced with this one.

With XP and all the other compenents updated to the latest driver
release I
have had nothing but problems after the MK software was installed. The
PC
will arbitrarily hang, sometimes when not much is going on. The last
hang
was while I was moving the cursor with the mouse. Nothing much else was
going on. The modem is used because I have only dialup here. I am using
DX4Win and N1MM. I haven't even been able to try MMTTY yet.

I think all was well until the MK was installed but I have redone the
software so many time that I am no longer sure of the sequence of
events.

Has anyone had similar experience with a similar software setup and did
you
get it running? Any suggestions as to what to try? I am thinking of
going
back to Win2K.

TIA,

Les W2LK