To get MMTTY rinning FSK within DX4WIN  using MicroHAM interface.

My rig is ICOM, the following settings may work for other rigs, but I have
no experience with the others.

Radio cabling according to the MicroHam interface setup.

Assuming you have MMTTY running stand-alone and correctly PTT keying the
transmitter and sending FSK when your rig is in RTTY mode running through
the MicroKEYER.    Get that set up first and running properly and then
don’t change anything in MMTTY.  Then close MMTTY

SETTINGS:

MicroKEYER
     Virtual Port menu, create COM3 COM4 and  COM5
     Device menu:  load template for DX4WIN
     Then set
          Control  COM3
          FSK     COM5
          CW      COM4     DTR
          PTT      COM5     RTS
then Preset menu
         SAVE AS, and name it DX4WIN
A button will appear at the bottom of the MicroKEYER screen that will allow
you to recall the above settings.  You can do the same for MMTTY
stand-alone or other programs you use.  If you make any further changes
remember to save it again.

Differently numbered COM ports may be used if needed to avoid conflict with
your computer's hardwired COM ports, but the numbers used above must match
those below.

 In DX4WIN
    File,  Preferences,
       Radio Tab:
          Set radio type to your radio,
          COM port to COM3
    Control Tab
         CW keying/PTT control
              Interface COM4
              DTR line CW keying
              RTS line PTT control
    RTTY tab
           RTTY Interface:  TYPE  None
           MMTTY at bottom set path to mmtty.exe
     Save settings

Open the MMTTY window within DX4WIN then from within MMTTY window hit Alt-S
which will call up a small window named MMTTY keying setup
       Set PTT CONTROL and in key line click RTS
       (Don’t set a COM port in this window)

73,  Jay  W5SL

I'd be