 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Saturday, February 12, 2005 11:58 PM
To:     dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject:        Re: [Dx4win] Ignore mode in real time and spots!

While testing here I found out that if I erase all DX spots and close the
internet connection
then the mode window will default to the mode set up, otherwise it will
change all the time to
the last Dx spot.

Now the amazing thing is, I went back to version 6.03 and it does the same
thing, I can remember
it wasn't like that.

Any ideias ?

Thanks,