--- Malcolm Ringel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do I understand that if I "enable" LOTW, my existing credited DXCC record
> will be there waiting ? i.e. has the DXCC desk transferred their paper
> records to the LOTW program ?

Yes Malcom, they have.  The records include the call, date and time of each
approved QSO.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Jan 21 18:31:33 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rick Graham)
Date: Fri Jan 21 18:37:29 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Problems getting Callbook CD to work

Hi all,

Since upgrading to 6.04, I am no longer able to access my QRZ CD (which
resides in my F: drive). I used to have the EXT DATA set up as QRZ CD and
F:\callbk, which worked fine.

Now when I do that and press F3 to lookup a call, I get a little window
titled "Callsign/Mgr lookup" with the callsign I am looking for in the
Callsign field and blanks in the Grid and QSL Mgr fields. I've never seen
this screen before, is it new?

Can someone point me in the right direction how to set up my CD? Many thanks
to Jim for answering my previous queries regarding 6.04.

Thanks,

Rick, AI3W